We will have copies at registration to sign; or print out and bring with you.
Racers will need (bring your own):
- Off-Road Bike & Helmet
- Self-propelled vessel (kayak, canoe, SUP), paddles and life jacket. Make sure the life jacket is appropriate for your size. Rentals available at Wild River Outfitters– 715-463-2254
- Running Shoes
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility
- Assume you do not have the right-of-way
- Helmets must be worm during biking
- PDF (life jacket) must be worn during paddle
- Advise no MP3/music players (for your safety)
- See and Be Seen (wear highly visible clothing)
- Wear bug spray and check for ticks post-race
- While this is a public road and we cannot block traffic, we would appreciate no cars at the Transition Zone after 8:30 am. Observation areas near the transition will be designated for friends and family. A free shuttle will be provided from Memory Lake Park to Phantom Lake Landing. It will leave every 1/2 hour or as needed. Teammates are encouraged to use the shuttle as well.
- We will not require a buddy as we have an excellent volunteer base to help make your transition smooth and fast.
- Bikes can be picked up from the Transition Zone by friends/family after the last kayaker has transitioned to run, around 11-11:30 am.
- The Adventure Triathlon committee, volunteers and sponsors are not liable for lost or stolen equipment.
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!